Tuesday 4 December 2012

Media walk

Restaurant & Gallery
Gregorian store & cafe

I  walked around Oakville downtown. It was very comfortable to look and see the store and their cozy, luxurious decorations made me feel holiday season. I got in the Gallery, the saleswomen were busy to pack the paintings. I was happy to enjoy the artistic works even in a short time.  They
had many beautiful paintings and cute size art work.
Luxurious spa, well decorated cafe,even real estate offices showed thier own colour and design.
Their banner and the letters of the store were making an atmosphere of the street nice and special. Especially the Gregorian store where I love the air and sound of  had a lot of brand new CDs.
I really needed a big patience to not to buy them.I wanted to listen to the new one like 'Il Volo'
but unfortunately I had to hurry for the class. If I had time, I would have walked  the street till the end of downtown. They had beautiful decorations in the show-window for the christmas . Oh, we really are at the corner of the year! Usually I prefer to walk street which has always something new, watch people who are fashionable ,look at the things which they sell  rather than surfing on the internet.
But I felt something that I was missing today on my way to school.
First, I wanted to get in the restaurant which made me have a curiosity about their menu.Their grand exterior made me diffident  to get in there to see inside. Maybe the internet could have helped me. Secondly, I only had to pick up  one or two cds. It was because of time and clerk's eye. ( I did not have any plan to buy them today.) If I surf on the internet?  That becomes for sure different story.Maybe I could have tried to listen all the cds. Even gallery was the same situation. If I go on-line, I really would have enjoyed all the art works. Hmmm....  both ways are not so perfect.
But,it was a good experience to promenade by myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment