Friday 30 November 2012

Simply Recipes


When you get a cold, drink lots of water. Take zin and vitamin c. Take omega 3 fish oil (helps boost immune system).Take elderberry syrup (it's antiviral), Keep warm.
And take a hot cup of honey and lemon tea. It's just honey, lemon juice, and hot water. The lemon juice helps cut through congestion and the honey soothes the throat.

Honey Lomon Tea
 I really love this blog.
I can feel how she devoted herself to make this calm and peaceful blog. It is so colourful because she uses diverse ingredients for the food. Also I cannot count how many kinds of food are. She sets up the food in the beautiful proper plate and bowl,
not too much, not too less. It is easy to search a recipe by the ingredients, by the kind of food, or alphabetically.She explains easily and gives a lot of useful tips to prevent from the silly mistake.
She offers the huge helpful information about an health and  diet, a nutrition and an easy and quick
cooking style. She introduces many ethnic foods to experience as well. As for me, I am always looking for something new and different. To me who have been cook over 20 years,  the usual food is
 boring very often.
This blog is fantastic.It is easy to understand, easy to find, easy to cook.
Also, the blog design and background colour is calm and peaceful so that the viewer can feel comfortable.I would strongly like to recommend to experience this blog especially in this holiday season. Because making and sharing foods for someone who I love or not is the best healing medication for all of us.
I am so happy to know this blog.
Mr. Chesser, I really appreceate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment